The Rotary Club of Randwick has been very active in supporting projects in our neighbouring developing countries.
- Rotary Oceania Medical Aid for Children – providing major surgery for children from the Oceania region that do not have access to that surgery in their own countries. We value the support of The Sydney Children’s Hospital at Randwick.
- Rotary Australia World Community Service projects have involved a wide range of projects, from village water supplies to essential buildings like schools and hospitals.
- Blue Dragon Foundation in Vietnam, providing support to disadvantaged children
- Emergency medicine the Congo, with the support of a grant from The Rotary Foundation
- The Rotary Foundation’s Polio Plus Program, aimed at eliminating the scourge of Polio
More details on these projects can be found in the web pages under.