Welcome to the Rotary Club of Randwick Website!
We are neighbours, friends, leaders and problem-solvers who come together to make positive, lasting change in communities around the Randwick area, in Greater Sydney, across the country and around the world by:
- Providing leadership training and development opportunities for young people in our community;
- Arranging and funding life-saving surgery for children from the Pacific Islands and Timor Leste;
- Supporting local schools and hospitals, The Deli, Ronald McDonald House (Randwick) and other local groups;
- Providing recognition to local emergency services personnel who go above and beyond for their community;
- Providing funds and support for responses to natural disasters both locally and overseas;
- Helping others to address causes that they are passionate about through work-shopping ideas, providing networks, contacts and funding;
- Mixing all of these with an active social agenda, interacting with other Rotarians both locally and across the globe.
By joining with a network of 1.2 million professionals, business owners and community leaders worldwide, our individual actions can make a huge difference globally.